Apple Fritters:These crisp perfectly sweet apple fritters are a super-easy homemade treat that we can make in a few minutes.
- Wet Ingredients : In a bowl, add the eggs, vanilla extract and milk. Whisk them well.
- Dry Ingredients : In a bowl, add the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and cinnamom powder.Mix well
- To prepare batter : Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add melted butter and mix well.
- Add finely chopped apples to it and fold together until almost combined.
- To Fry : Heat some oil in a pan. Scoop some batter and add it to oil.Fry them in low to medium heat. Keep an eye on the oil temperature and the color of the fritters.
- The darker the fritters the crisper they will be. If you fry less time means the steam from inside the fritters will seep out and soften them.
- Crispy Apple fritters are ready .Enjoy with hot tea or coffee.
- You can ALSO roll the hot fritters in cinnamon sugar(mix 1/2 cup of sugar with a tablespoon of cinnamon) or glaze them.