BabyCorn Fry / BabyCorn 65 :It is an excellent Starter which is Crispy , Crunchy and very addictive and Kids will love this as a finger food.Do try this awesome starter and enjoy with a cup of hot tea / Coffee!!!
- To Blanch Babycorns:In a large pan, boil some water.Add the babycorns and allow it to cook for about 5 minutes and then drain it completely.Keep it aside.
- To Marinate Babycorns: In a large bowl, Add All purpose flour,Corn flour, rice flour, Ginger garlic paste, Turmeric powder, Kashmiri Red Chilly powder (gives nice red color to the fry), Garam masala powder, Required salt,Chopped Curry leaves, Chopped Coriander leaves and lemon juice ,Mix it well.
- Add water little by little and make it to a thick batter.
- Add the blanched babycorns to the batter and coat the babycorns well in the masala. Allow it to rest for about 15 minutes.
- To fry Babycorns: Heat some Oil for frying.Add the marinated babycorns and fry until done.
- Crispy Babycorn fry is done.Enjoy!!!