- All Purpose Flour - 1 1/4 cups
- Baking Soda -1 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Unsalted Butter - 1/2 Cup
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Eggs - 2
- Very Ripe Bananas- 3 to 4
- Vanilla Extract - 1/2 tsp
- Chopped Walnut - 3/4 cup
Banana Walnut Bread is a great way to use ripen bananas and it also adds in the Crunchy Walnut which adds extra taste to it. It tastes awesome with a cup of hot coffee.
- Preheat the Oven to 350°F. Grease the baking pan with butter / Oil and set aside.
- Mashed Bananas:In a bowl,add the very ripe bananas and mash it with a fork.
- Sift Dry Ingredients:In a mixing bowl,Sift Unbleached All purpose flour, baking soda and salt together.
- To prepare Batter: In a large mixing bowl ,cream butter,sugar and eggs until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla Extract and beat for a minute.
- Add the mashed banana and stir until mixed well.The mixture will appear to be curdled, but don’t worry.
- To that,add the dry ingredients and blend it well with the wet ingredients.
- Stir in chopped walnuts.
- Pour the batter to the greased pan and bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.It takes about 45 to 50 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely and cut into desired pieces
- Enjoy !!!!
If you find this post useful,Please pin it or share it in facebook / Whatsapp /Google+ . Also please share your suggestions and your valuable comments.It will motivate me and i feel very happy.Thank You