- All Purpose Flour-2 cups
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder-3/4 cup
- Baking Powder-2 tsp
- Baking Soda-1 1/2 tsp
- Sugar - 2 Cups
- Salt-1 tsp
- Oil-1/2 cup
- Milk-1 cup
- Vanilla Extract-2 tsp
- Boiling Water-1 cup
Best Chocolate Cake Recipe is one of the best and easiest cakes i have made.It is very rich and moist chocolate cake.This chocolate cake together with chocolate Buttercream Frosting makes a great combination.Nothing will beat this awesome combination.You can make this in a bowl without using mixer.You can do it even with a whisk,which will give the same perfect cake.The cake batter will be very thin ,but dont worry this is the correct consistency for this moist chocolate cake.
- Preheat Oven to 350 F.
- Sift the dry ingredients.Add All Purpose Flour,Cocoa powder,Baking powder,Baking Soda,salt to a sifter.Sift them well.
- Add the dry ingredients to a mixing Bowl.To this,Add sugar, Oil,Milk,Eggs and vanilla Extract and beat them to a smooth mixture.
- Add Boiling Water to the cake batter and beat them for a minute on high speed.
- Pour the cake batter to the greased pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minute,until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow it to cool for sometime and Frost Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting.
- Perfect Chocolate Cake is ready!!!!