Bitter Gourd Fry /Bitter gourd chips is a very easy to make snack and its suitable for those who does not like bitter gourd .Trust me,After you taste this chips ,you will surely like the bitter gourd atleast in this form.It makes excellent choice as a snack with Hot Tea and also goes well with Curd Rice / Sambar rice etc.So try this at your home and share your valuable comments
- Wash the Bitter gourd and slice them to a very thin roundels.
- In a large bowl,add the bitter gourd slices and add the spices turmeric powder,chilly poowder,coriander powder,cumin powder,garam masala powder ,required salt ,Oil ,Lemon juice,Rice flour,Besan Flour and corn flour.Add water little at a time and coat the bitter gourd slices well in the masala.
- Heat Oil in a pan and fry the bitter gourd slices in the hot oil until done .
- Alternatively you can also bake the bitter gourd slices. Preheat oven to 425 F, grease a baking sheet with Oil.Arrange the slices one by one .Dont Overlap .
- Bake for 15 mins,then flip the bitter gourd slices and again bake for another 15 minutes.
- Crispy Bittergourd Fry / Bitter gourd chips are ready.Serve it as a snack.
- If u want to remove the bitterness of bittergourd ,Add some curd and salt to the bitter gourd slices and mix well.Leave it aside for 10 minutes.It will start to leave water,Squeeze it and discard the water.Doing so,you can remove the bitterness to a certain extent.
If you find this post useful,Please pin it or share it in facebook / Whatsapp /Google+ . Also please share your suggestions and your valuable comments.It will motivate me and i feel very happy.Thank You