- Dry Ingredients
- Wet Ingredients
Blueberry Banana Muffins:These muffins are super easy ,super moist and absolutely delicious .It tastes awesome with a cup of hot coffee /tea.I love this delicious muffins.I hope you try these blueberry banana muffins and love them as much as i do.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line the muffin tins with paper liners.
- Dry Ingredients:In a Bowl,Whisk together the flour,Baking powder,Baking soda and salt .
- To prepare Blueberries:In a Bowl,Add Blueberries and 2 tbsp of flour and toss well.
- To prepare Batter: Beat Unsalted Butter ,Sugar,Eggs,Over ripe bananas and Milk until smooth .
- To that,Add the flour mixture(Dry ingredients),Vanilla Extract and beat well.
- Add the blueberries to the batter and gently stir in the blueberries.
- Use an ice cream scoop,Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes , until a toothpick inserted comes out clean and the muffin tops are golden brown. Let cool slightly before removing from pan.
- Delicious Blueberry banana muffins are ready
- You can replace 1 Egg with 1/3 cup Applesauce or 1/4 Cup Yogurt ,1/4 Vegetable Oil.I read this in internet ,but i didnt tried with any of these.