Broccoli is an excellent source of vitamin k,vitamin C,Chromium and folate .It is a very good source of dietary facts and it is packed with antioxidants.I usually Make Broccoli paratha and It taste delicious .This time i tried making broccoli fry and it also came out so good .It was Crispy outside and soft inside.
- To blanch the Broccoli:In a big pan,boil some water.Add some salt and sugar.Sugar helps in retaining the green color even after blanching.Add Broccoli Florets in the boiling water and allow to boil for a minute. Don’t boil more than 1 minute.
- Drain the water and keep it aside.
- To make masala paste:In a blender,add mint leaves,coriander leaves,ginger and green chillies and grind it to a coarse paste.Green Chillies are the only spice we are adding to this fry, so adjust the green chillies as per your spice level.
- To make Batter:In a mixing bowl,add Besan Flour, Corn flour, Rice flour,Garam masala powder,required salt and the ground paste.Add required water and make it to a smooth thick batter.
- Add the blanched broccoli florets and coat well with the batter.
- To Fry:Heat the oil for frying.Fry the broccoli in the hot oil.Make sure ,you fry it in hot oil.If the oil is at low heat, then it will become soggy and it wont be crispy.
- Tasty and crispy Broccoli fry is ready.Serve it with Ketchup. Enjoyy!!!