Butter Murukku Recipe :It is one of the easiest murukku recipe and it taste so buttery and melt in mouth .You never go wrong in this recipe.This taste absolutely delicious when we have it with hot chai or Coffee.Do try this and share your feedback:)
- In a large Bowl, Add Rice flour, Besan flour/Gram flour, Roasted Gram dal powder, Hing/Asafoetida, Cumin seeds/jeera and required salt.
- To that, Add the unsalted butter and crumble it well in the flour.
- Add water little by little and make it to a soft and smooth dough.
- Take a star mould and fix it in the murukku press/ Chakli maker and fill it with the dough.
- Heat some Oil for frying.Once the Oil becomes medium heat, Press the murukku into the Oil, breaking it to 4 to 5 inch pieces.
- Fry it until the bubbles disappear completely.Drain onto some paper towel.
- Store it in a Air tight Container.
- Enjoy it with some hot tea/ coffee.