- To Marinate
Cuisine: Indian Cooking time: 30 mins Serving: 5 people
You may also Like
- To Marinate:In a bowl, add the cauliflower, salt, Kashmiri chilli powder and ginger garlic paste and coat them with the spices.
- Add Corn flour and All purpose flour to it and sprinkle water to coat the cauliflower well .Keep it aside for 15 mts
- To Fry:Heat some oil for frying.Add them in batches and fry them until crispy.Keep it aside.
- In a pan, heat some oil.Add chopped garlic , green chillies, dry red chillies, chopped onion and curry leaves to it and saute it well.
- Add the spices kashmiri chilli powder(gives red color), coriander powder and garam masala powder and mix well.Make sure you dont burn the spices.
- Add the curd , few tbsp of water and salt to it and mix well.
- Add the fried cauliflower and toss them well in high heat.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves
- Tasty cauliflower 65 is ready:)