- Cauliflower-1 (florets)
- Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- Required salt
- Oil for deep frying
- For Batter
- Corn flour -1/2 cup
- All Purpose flour-1/3 cup
- Rice flour-3 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste-3 tsp
- Chilli Powder-2 tbsp(Kashmiri Red chilli)
- Garam masala-1 ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder-1 tsp
- Curry leaves chopped
- Chopped Coriander leaves
- Green chilli-1(finely chopped)
- Lemon juice-1/2
- Required salt
- Water as needed
Gobi 65 / Crispy Cauliflower fry is a simple and awesome party snack.It can be served as a starter or as a tea time snack.It is a very popular starter served in restaurants and also popular street food across South India.It is a very very addictive snack and kids love it as its crispy and yummy.Next time ,try this tasty crispy cauliflower 65 at home and enjoy hot with a cup of tea or coffee.
- Chop the cauliflower into small or medium pieces.Rinse them very well and keep in a bowl.
- Add enough hot water to cover the florets.Add 1 tsp turmeric powder and required salt and mix them.Allow it to rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Drain them using a strainer and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl,add corn flour,All purpose flour,Rice flour,ginger garlic paste,Kashmiri chilli powder(gives good color),garam masala,turmeric powder,chopped curry leaves,chopped coriander leaves,finely chopped green chilli,lemon juice and required salt.Add water little by little and make it to a thick batter.
- Add the blanched florets and combine them well in the masalas.
- Heat some oil in a pan for frying.Fry them until they become crispy and golden brown.
- Crispy Gobi 65 is ready.Enjoy with tea/Coffee!!!!