- To Grind
- For Gravy
cauliflower Gravy Recipe | Cauliflower Kurma | Cauliflower gravy for Chapathi |gobi Kurma :This cauliflower kurma is an excellent side dish for chapathi/rot/parathas or evn with rice. It is very easy to prepare and you can add carrots,potatoes etc to it for extra taste.do try this and share how it turned out
You may also like
- For Coconut Paste: In a blender, add coconut, Cashews, poppy seeds, Fennel seeds, green chilly and water.Grind it to a smooth paste.
- To Blanch cauliflower: In a pan, boil some water.Add turmeric powder and cauliflower florets.Allow it for 5 mins and drain them .Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and fennel seeds .Then add sliced onion,green chillies and salt and saute until the onions are translucent
- Then add Ginger Garlic paste and saute until the raw smell of ginger garlic paste is gone
- Add tomatoes and cook until it is mashed completely.
- Then add in the masalas – turmeric powder, Kashmiri chilly powder, coriander powder and garam masala powder. Mix well
- Add the blanched cauliflower florets and green Peas (you can add Potatoes for extra taste).Mix well.
- Add coconut paste,reuired water and salt to it and mix well.Cover and cook until the veggies are fully cooked.
- Finally add chopped coriander leaves and mix well
- Delicious Cauliflower Kuruma ready to be enjoyed with some Chapathi /Roti /Parotta .