- To Dry Roast the Spices
- To Grind
Chettinad Fish fry:Fish fry is a best appetizer for all the sea food Lovers.It Provides a delightful experience to our taste buds.This tempting fish fry is a very flavorful fry because we are using fresh spices for this recipe I have used pomfret fish pieces,You can use any fish of your choice.
- To Dry Roast the Spices:In a pan, dry roast Cumin seeds, Fennel seeds, Peppercorns, Dry Red Chillies and Coriander Seeds.Allow it to cool down.
- To prepare the marinade: In a Blender / Mixie, Add shallots, Garlic pods, Ginger, roasted spices, Turmeric powder, Kashmiri Chilly powder and lemon juice.Grind it to a fine paste.
- Transfer the masala paste to the bowl.To that, Add Chopped Curry leaves, Oil and required salt and mix it well.
- Apply the masala all over the Pomfret fish pieces and allow it to rest for about 30 minutes.
- To fry the Fish pieces : Heat some Oil in a tawa for shallow frying.Cook the fish pieces on both pieces.
- Tasty Chettinad fish fry is ready to be served.Enjoyy!!!