- To Marinate Chicken
- To temper
This Chicken Biryani recipe is so flavorful and awesome recipe and its very simple to make.This can be prepared in a pot/Large pan or pressure cooker too.Even Beginners can do this perfect as it is so easy to prepare.Serve this with onion raita and chicken fry.
- wash and soak the rice before you start the preparation(minimum 30 minutes).
- Marinate the chicken:In a bowl ,add chicken pieces,chilly powder,turmeric powder,coriander powder,garam masala powder,cumin powder,required salt,pepper powder,chopped mint,chopped coriander leaves and curd.Mix them well and allow the chicken to marinate minimum 1 to 2 hrs.
- In a Pressure Cooker / Large pan, Add Oil and once it become hot ,add the spices Bayleaves ,Cinnamon sticks,cloves,star anise,Black Stone Flower,Cardamom and Mace.Saute for a minute
- Add Green chillies and saute
- Add Ginger Garlic paste and saute until the raw smell of ginger garlic goes.
- Add the sliced Onions and saute until they become soft.
- Add Chopped Tomato Pieces and soft until they become soft and mushy.
- To that ,Add the marinated chicken and allow it to cook.
- Once the chicken got cooked,add water (for 1 cup rice,1 1/2 cup water) and allow it to boil.
- Add the soaked Basmathi rice and close the lid .Keep it in medium heat.Allow the water to get absorbed well by the rice.Dont Put Whistle.
- Once the water get absorbed well,Reduce the heat to low and close the lid and put whistle.Cook it for 10 mins and switch off the heat .Dont wait for the whistle to come.Just the 10 mins cooking in low heat is enough.
- Our Delicious Chicken Biryani is ready.Serve it with Raita and Chicken Fry.