- To cook Chicken
- To make cutlet
Chicken Cutlets are loved by all especially kids which is very easy to prepare.It is a great appetizer you can serve in parties.It is prepared with boneless chicken and potatoes.You can replace the chicken with veggies,meat,fish ,paneer etc.
- To Cook the chicken:Clean the boneless chicken pieces and take it in a bowl.Add required salt,Pepper powder and chopped ginger and mix it well.Allow it to rest for some time.
- In a pan,add the marinated chicken pieces and stir well.Cover it with a lid and cook. Don’t add water because the chicken itself ooze out lot of moisture.Once the chicken got cooked,open the lid and allow the moisture to get evaporated completely.
- Allow it to cool and grind it in a mixie/Blender.
- To make chicken Cutlet:Heat a tbsp of Oil in a pan and add the chopped onions and saute well.Add a tsp of ginger garlic paste and chopped green chillies and mix well.
- Add the ground chicken ,Garam masala powder and mix well until everything combines well.Transfer it to a bowl.
- Add chopped curry leaves,chopped coriander leaves,potatoes,required salt and combine everything together.
- Take a spoonful of mixture ,Roll it into a medium sized ball and flatten it between the palms to give it a cutlet shape.Similarly do it for the rest of the mixture.
- To Coat the cutlets:In a bowl,Break 2 Eggs,add some salt and pepper and beat it well.
- In another plate,take some bread crumbs.Now everything is ready.
- Dip the cutlets in beaten eggs and then coat them well into breadcrumbs.Make sure all the sides are coated well.Remove any excess bread crumbs as it spoils the oil.
- To Fry the Cutlets:Heat some Oil in a pan and fry the chicken cutlets until golden brown.You can also deep fry them.Make sure ,you do it in medium heat.If the oil is too hot, then the outer layer will become dark and the cutlets wont taste good and if the oil is low then the cutlets will become soggy and it wont be crispy.
- Drain it from the Oil and your delicious cutlets are ready
- Serve it with Ketchup and Enjoy with hot coffee/Chai!!!