Chicken Fry is absolutely simple and very easy recipe.It is an excellent dish to serve as a starter for parties or a spicy snack that you can make real too fast.The marination part only take some time.You can make it in advance and you can freeze the marinated chicken upto 2 weeks.This Chicken Fry tastes so good and everyone will love every bite of it.Try this recipe next time and hope you gonna love this chicken fry
- In a large Bowl ,Add the Cleaned chicken pieces.To that,Add Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder (which gives a nice red color to the fry),Turmeric Powder,Coriander Powder ,Cumin Powder,Garam masala Powder,Pepper Powder ,Lemon juice Chopped Coriander Leaves,Chopped Curry Leaves,Ginger Garlic Paste and Required Salt.
- Mix well and Marinate for minimum 2 hours to Overnight.Allow it to rest in Refrigerator. Overnight Marination makes the chicken soft and all the spices get infused well in that.
- Before Frying ,Add the all Purpose Flour and Corn flour and Mix well.
- Fry them in batches .Fry in hot oil .If the Oil heat is low ,the chicken will absorb more oil .
- Tasty chicken fry is ready