- To Temper
- To Grind
Cuisine: Indian Cooking time: 40 mins Serving: 5 people
Chicken Gravy recipe without coconut –This chicken gravy is so delicious and flavorful.There is no marination needed and you can do it very easily.This simple chicken gravy goes very well with plain rice or any Indian flat breads like roti / chapathi, butter naan or flavoured rice like pulao, jeera rice or ghee rice.You will definitely love this simple and flavorful chicken gravy.Do try this next time and share your comments
Other chicken recipes:
- In a Blender , add Onion , tomato and fennel seeds to a fine paste and set it aside.
- Heat Oil in a pan and temper it with Cinnamon sticks , Cloves , Cardamom , Star Anise and Black Stone flower.
- Add in Onions and Saute well.
- Add in ginger garlic paste and saute until raw smell goes.
- Add in spices Turmeric powder , Coriander Powder , Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder and garam masala powder and saute.
- Now add in tomato, green chillies and saute that till it turns mushy.
- Add in the ground onion tomato paste and mix well. Cover the pan and let it cook till the masala is cooked and oil starts leaving the sides.
- Add in chicken and coat in the masala. Add in salt and required water.
- Cover the pan and Simmer it for 30 to 40 mins till the chicken is cooked well and Oil Starts floating on the top.
- Add in lots of coriander leaves and mix well.
- Tasty Chicken curry is ready.