Chicken roast | Chicken Roast Kerala Style | Chicken Roast Street food : This chicken roast is a typical south indian style preparation using different spices. This chicken recipe is very famous in kerala where they call it as Chicken roast where they fry the chicken pieces and then saute it in the end with onions and curry leaves in the end.
The Fried Chicken is itself is mouth drooling. The Secret of this recipe is the selection of the meat , Here we use chicken thighs boneless which retains the juiciness even after the fry. Try this recipe at home and share the feedback with us.
- To Marinate chicken : In a large bowl , Add the cleaned boneless chicken thighs , Ginger garlic paste, Kashmiri Red chilly powder ,Turmeric powder , Garam masala powder , salt ,Egg white (you can use whole egg too) , Corn flour and Rice flour .Mix well,so that the masalas are coated well in the chicken pieces.
- Allow it to marinate for minimum 1 hour to Overnight.Longer marination infuses more flavor to the chicken.
- To Fry the chicken : Heat some Oil in the pan for frying.Fry the chicken pieces in the medium hot oil .Drain it in paper towel.
- To make Roast :In a pan,heat some oil .Add ginger, green chillies, thinly sliced Onion and saute till it become soft and translucent.
- Add the fried chicken pieces , Curry leaves and coat the chicken pieces well.
- Squeeze some lemon juice on top and serve it.
- Tasty chicken roast is ready.