Cuisine: Indian Cooking time: 45 mins Serving: 6 people
Chicken Tikka : Soft and juicy Chicken Tikkas are totally irresistible.Its very simple to make, only main important thing is marination. The more time you marinate, the more juicy and flavorful the tikkas will be.Do try this delicious chicken tikkas and share your valuable feedback:)
You might also like
- Wash the chicken breast and cut into medium size chunks.Drain the excess moisture using a kitchen towel and keep it aside
- To Marinate the chicken pieces: In a large bowl, Add 1/2 cup of thick yogurt, turmeric powder, Kashmiri Red chilly powder, Coriander powder, Cumin powder, Garam masala powder, salt, pepper powder, Kasoori methi (dried fenugreek leaves), Ginger garlic paste, half lemon juice and Oil .Mix it well.
- To that, Add chicken chunks and mix it well.
- To that, Add Cubed onions and cubed bell peppers and mix that well.
- Allow it to rest for minimum 3 hours to overnight.The longer the better.
- Soak the wooden skewers in water for about 1 hour to avoid burning.
- Arrange the chicken pieces,Onion, Bell peppers alternatively in a skewer.
- To Grill : In a grill pan / Dosa pan, Spread some oil and cook the chicken pieces on all the sides until done.
- Keep checking and turn the skewer sticks to cook evenly from all the sides. Grill till the kabab is well done.
- Delicious chicken Tikka is ready.Sprinkle some chaat masala on the top and serve it with mint chutney/ Sauce.
- If you want to do it in Oven,Pre heat the oven at 400F and cook them for 15 to 20 minutes and finally broil them for 2 minutes on each side