- To Marinate the chicken
- To prepare Sauce
Chilli Chicken:It is a delicious indo- chinese recipe and everyone loves its taste as it goes very well with fried rice or even as a Starter recipe. This is so easy to make and so delicious to enjoy.It goes really great with fried rice .Do try this recipe and share your feedback:)
- To Marinate the chicken: Clean and cut the boneless chicken into cubes.
- In a large bowl,Add the cleaned chicken, Salt, Pepper, Kashmiri Red chilly powder(which gives nice red color), Ginger garlic paste, All purpose flour, Corn flour, Chilly sauce and a egg.Mix well.Allow it to rest for about 30 minutes.
- To fry the Chicken:Heat oil for deep frying.Fry the chicken pieces on medium heat until golden brown.Drain and set aside.Fry the remainng chicken pieces in regular batches.Drain and set aside.
- To prepare sauce: In a pan, heat some Oil and add chopped garlic, Sliced green chillies and saute for a minute.
- To that, Add cubed Onions and Cubed bell peppers and saute well for a min or two.
- Now add in soy sauce, Red chilli sauce, Tomato sauce, vinegar, salt if required and saute for a min.
- Then add the fried chicken pieces and saute until the chicken pieces coated well with the sauce.
- Garnish with spring onions.
- Serve hot as an appetizer or side dish with fried rice or noodles
- If you want the chilli chicken gravy,Mix a tbsp of corn flour in 1/2 cup water and add it to the sauce and keep stirring until the sauce gets thickened.Once the sauce is slightly thickened ,add in the fried chicken and toss well in the sauce.