- For Marinating Prawns
Chilli Prawns Chilli prawns is an indochinese recipe and everyone loves its taste as it goes very well with fried rice or even as a Starter recipe. This is so easy to make and so delicious to enjoy.It goes really great with fried rice .Do try this recipe and share your feedback:)
- To fry Prawns:In a bowl,Add the cleaned prawns ,Required salt,pepper powder,soy sauce, chilli sauce,corn flour and mix everything well.Keep aside.
- Heat some Oil for frying and fry the prawns .Drain it and keep aside.
- To prepare sauce:In a pan,add in chopped garlic,Crushed ginger ,green chillies,Spring onion(White part) and saute for a min
- Add in chopped Onion,Chopped Bell pepper and saute well for a min or two.
- Now add in soy sauce,Red chilli sauce,Tomato sauce , vinegar,pepper,sugar,salt if required and saute for a min.
- Mix in 1 tbsp of corn flour in 1/2 cup water and add it to the sauce and keep stirring until the sauce gets thickened.
- Once the sauce is thickened ,add in the fried prawns and toss well in the sauce.
- Sprinkle with green part of spring onions.Toss once and Serve.
- Enjoy the tasty chilli prawns with fried rice or noodles!!!
If you find this post useful,Please pin it or share it in facebook / Whatsapp /Google+ . Also please share your suggestions and your valuable comments.It will motivate me and i feel very happy.Thank You