- For Coconut Filling
- Thaw 2 puff pastry sheets as instructed in the package. Make a big circle on one of the sheets. You can use the lid of a round container to get the perfect shape. Place the lid on the puff pastry sheet and use a sharp knife to cut out the circle. Repeat for the other puff pastry sheet. Make this circle slightly smaller the previous one.
- In a pan, heat Ghee , Once hot,Add the nuts and slighty roast it.Add in the dessicated coconut and fry for a minute.
- Add in the brown sugar and Stir until the mixture is slightly sticky and medium golden brown in color over low-medium heat.
- Add in the Chopped cherries ,tutti-frutti , cardamon powder and mix well.. Remove from heat and let it cool completely.
- To assemble Dil pasand : Place the bigger circle pastry sheet on a prepared baking pan .Spread the filling on the pastry sheet. Leave some inch space on the sides. Place the small circle pastry sheet on top.
- Gently roll the edges inwards to Seal the edges perfectly.Brush the beaten egg white on top.
- Bake until golden color on top or for about 13-15 minutes in a preheated oven 400 F.
- Cut them into wedges and serve them.Enjoy !!!!!
If you find this post useful,Please pin it or share it in facebook / Whatsapp /Google+ . Also please share your suggestions and your valuable comments.It will motivate me and i feel very happy.Thank You