egg bonda recipe | egg pakora |egg bajji :Egg pakora is a snack or a starter that can prepared real uick and a best combination with hot tea or coffee.do try this and share your lovely feedback:)
- Hard boil eggs, peel them and cut them in half.sprinkle chaat masala over them and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add besan flour, rice flour, salt, kashmiri chilly powder, garam masala powder, ajwain seeds, ginger garlic paste, chopped coriander leaves, chopped green chillies and baking soda.Mix well.
- Add water gradually and prepare a thick smooth batter
- Dip the halved eggs in the batter and fry in hot oil till done.
- Yummy Egg bonda is ready to be served with hot tea / coffee.