Kothu Bread | Egg bread kothu: This is a very interesting and simple dish that we can make within minutes. Almost everybody loves kothu parotta, here I have replaced parotta with bread. You can also replace this with chapathi or roti. Kids will surely love this recipe. Do try this at home and share how it turned out to you 😊
- In a pan, heat Oil and temper it with mustard seeds, urad dal, channa dal, fennel seeds, curry leaves and green chillies.
- To that, add onion and saute until soft and translucent.
- Add Ginger garlic paste and saute until raw smell goes.
- Add carrots and chopped beans and cook it until done. If u need some water to cook vegetables, just sprinkle little water to it and cook.
- Add Tomato and saute until it is mashed well.
- Add the spices turmeric powder, chilly powder and chicken masala powder (you can also use garam masala powder or mutton masala powder instead of chicken masala powder) and mix well for a min.
- Add the peas and saute for a min.
- once its cooked push all the cooked items to the side of the pan, and add some oil and add the eggs, pepper powder, salt for the eggs and scramble them.
- Mix everything together
- Add the bread slices and combine everything together.
- Finally garnish with lots of coriander leaves.
- Delicious Kothu bread is ready. Serve hot.
- Serve it hot, as it tastes best when hot otherwise it turns soggy.
- The more veggies you add, the more it tastes .