- To Roast eggs
- To prepare gravy
Egg curry / Egg gravy:It is a very simple side-dish that goes well with rice, chappatis / rotis etc.The boiled eggs simmered in onion tomato tamarind base curry and it taste amazing.Do try this recipe and share your valuable feedback:)
- To roast the eggs: In a pan, Add oil then add turmeric powder and salt.
- Add the boiled eggs and fry for 2 mins.
- Transfer to a bowl and keep it aside.
- In the same pan, heat some oil. Temper it with mustard seeds, cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds and curry leaves.
- Add chopped onions, green chillies,salt and saute till soft and translucent.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute till raw smell goes.
- Add the spices turmeric powder, kashmiri chilly powder, coriander powder and garam masala powder.Mix well .Make sure you dont burn the spices.
- Add chopped tomatoes and saute until mushy.
- Add tamarind extract,water and salt and mix well.
- Allow it to boil until oil oozes on the top.
- Add the fried eggs and simmer for 2 mins.
- Finally add chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- Tasty Egg curry is ready.