- Eggplant/ Aubergine/ Brinjal - 1 large
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Kashmiri chilli powder - 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
- Pepper powder - 1 tsp
- Rice flour - 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice - 1/2
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Oil for frying
- curry leaves
Eggplant fry or Brinjal fry : It is a super tasty and quick side dish made with brinjal/eggplant.It goes awesome with curd rice or any rice.Do try this and share your feedback:)
- Wash the eggplants and cut in to round medium sized slices.
- In a bowl,add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, kashmiri chilli powder chilli powders ,turmeric powder,pepper powder ,salt ,lemon juice and oil.Mix well.
- Marinate the slices with the masala paste and let them sit for 15 minutes
- Heat some oil in a pan for frying.Add curry leaves to it for flavor
- Fry the eggplants on both sides till crisp and golden brown color.
- Yummy brinjal fry is ready to serve .