- All Purpose Flour - 3 Cups
- Baking Powder - 3 tsp
- Eggs - 3
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Milk - 2 Cups
- Vanilla Extract - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Oil For frying
- Powdered Sugar for Dusting
Funnel Cake are most favorites when you go for a Fair in America. These are super simple to make, only takes a couple minutes to fry up and are a great treat for kids.
- In a large bowl,beat the eggs and sugar well until they become creamy.
- Add the milk,vanilla extract and beat them for a minute.
- Add the dry ingredients All Purpose flour,baking powder,a pinch salt and beat everything together until no lumps remain.
- Pour the batter in a funnel cake dispenser / Funnel and drizzle it in a round/zig zag pattern in the hot oil.
- Allow the funnel cakes to cook until golden brown and crispy.
- Drain them and dust the top with some powdered sugar.