Cuisine: Indian Cooking time: 30 mins Serving: 8 people
Hara Bhara Kabab Recipe: It is a very healthy kabab recipe with spinach and green peas as main ingredients. It is very easy to make snack and it is the best way to give spinach to your kids and your kids will surely love this.Do try this and share your feedback:)
- To Blanch Spinach:In a large pan,Boil some water .Add a tbsp of sugar to the water and stir well.Sugar helps in retaining the green color.
- Add the Spinach to the boiling water and allow it for 3 minutes in high heat.
- Immediately add the spinach in a bowl of ice cold water.
- Drain the spinach and squeeze the excess water from it as much you can.
- To Make Green puree : In a blender, Add blanched spinach, Green peas(Microwaved Frozen green peas), Coriander leaves, Green chillies and Ginger.Grind it to a smooth paste without adding any water.
- To make Kabab :In a large bowl, Add the ground green puree, Mashed potatoes, Cumin powder, Chaat masala, Garam masala powder, Required salt and Besan flour.Combine everything together.
- Grease your hands with water and take small portion and shape it into medium sized patties.
- To fry the Kabab : Shallow fry the kababs until both sides of the kabab turn golden brown and crispy.
- Tasty Hara bhara kabab’s are ready.Serve it with ketchup.
- Make sure you squeeze all the excess water from the blanched spinach.
- If the mixture is little watery,dont add more besan flour,instead add bread crumbs.