- To Prepare masala powder
Keema Matar Curry Recipe:It is a delicious curry that goes awesome with flavored rice dish , naan , chapathi or Phulka. Minced meat and Green peas makes a very good combination .Potatoes can also be added along with green peas.You can also try with Chicken ,turkey or any minced meat of your choice.Try this delicious keema matar and share your lovely feedback:)
- To prepare Masala powder :In a Blender / Coffee Grinder , Add Cinnamon Stick , Cloves , Star Anise ,Cardamom pods and fennel seeds and grind to a fine powder .
- To Prepare Curry : In a Pressure cooker / Pan , heat some oil and temper it with Bay leaf , Cumin Seeds and Mustard Seeds .
- Add Green chillies and Chopped Onions and saute till it become soft .
- Add Ginger garlic paste and saute till raw smell goes.
- Add the spices Turmeric powder, Kashmiri Red chilly powder , Coriander Seeds and freshly ground masala powder and stir for a minute.
- Add Tomatoes and saute till it become mushy.
- Add the minced Lamb meat ,required salt and Saute for about 5 minutes.
- Add 3/4 Cup water and Pressure Cook for about 2 whistles in medium heat.
- Add the fresh / Frozen peas and Cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish it with Chopped Coriander leaves .
- Delicious Keema Matar is ready!!!