- To make Coconut Masala
- To temper
Mango Fish Curry: A delicious and tangy fish curry made with raw mangoes and fish.This mild spicy curry that has mangoes tastes amazing .The sourness from the mangoes gives a amazing aroma and taste to the dish.Do try this recipe and share your feedback:)
- To make Coconut Masala paste:In a blender ,add coconut,Shallots,tomatoes,Turm
eric powder,Coriander powder ,Red chilly powder,Cumin seeds,required water and grind to a smooth paste.
- To make Curry:In a pan,heat Coconut Oil ,add shallots,garlic,ginger ,green chillies ,curry leaves and saute well for a min.
- To that,add sour mango pieces and saute well for a min
- Add the ground coconut masala,required salt,required water and mix well.Bring it to a boil.
- Now add the fish pieces .Rotate the pan,to make sure that the fish pieces are covered in the curry.Cover and cook for 8-10 mins.till the gravy is thick and fish is cooked.
- To temper:In a small pan,heat coconut oil,temper it with mustard seeds,dry red chillies and curry leaves.Pour it over the fish curry.Let the curry rest for atleast an hour and then serve.
- Enjoy the yummy fish curry with hot rice!!!
- You can use any fish of your choice for this recipe.
- Add sour mango.If it is not sour enough ,add little tamarind water.
If you find this post useful,Please pin it or share it in facebook / Whatsapp /Google+ . Also please share your suggestions and your valuable comments.It will motivate me and i feel very happy.Thank You