- Mango Pulp - 1 Cup
- Paneer / Cottage Cheese - 1/2 Cup
- Sweetened Condensed milk - 1/2 Cup or as per taste
- Ghee - 1 tsp
- Cardamom Powder - 1 tsp
- Chopped Pistachios
Mango kalakand is very delicious Indian Sweet Recipe made with Fresh Paneer, Condensed milk and garnished with nuts.Traditionally Kalakand needs lot of stirring, time and effort to make. This recipe is simplified by using sweetened condensed milk. Mango adds a extra flavor and taste to the ordinary kalakand and makes it Awesome!.
- In a pan,Add Mango pulp and cook for about 2 mins.
- Add the paneer and saute well along with the mango pulp.
- Add Sweetened condensed milk and keep stirring until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.The mixture should be still moist.
- Add Ghee , Cardamom powder and mix well.
- Grease the pan with ghee.Transfer the mixture to the greased pan and shape it .
- Sprinkle the top with chopped pistachios and gently press with spatula.
- Allow it to cool completely and cut into squares or desired shapes.
- Serve at room temperature.Enjoy!!!!
One can add sweetened condensed milk according to their taste buds. (increase if you want it sweeter)
You can try with different fruit flavors for a different taste.
If you find this post useful,Please pin it or share it in facebook / Whatsapp /Google+ . Also please share your suggestions and your valuable comments.It will motivate me and i feel very happy.Thank You