Masala Peanuts / Masala Kadalai : Masala peanuts are roasted peanuts coated with Besan flour and spices, which is very easy to make and a most favorite snack for all age groups.They can be deep fried,baked or microwaved, using the same ingredients.Add more garlic as it gives more flavor to this masala peanuts.Try this and let me know how it turned out for you.
- In a mixing bowl, add peanuts , Gram flour/Besan Flour, Rice flour, Crushed Garlic , Chopped Curry Leaves , Hing / Asafoetida ,Turmeric Powder , Kashmiri Red chilly powder (Gives nice color), Garam masala powder, Required salt .Mix it well.Sprinkle water little by little and gently mix with your fingers, until each peanut is coated well with the masala.
- Deep fry the peanuts in oil in medium heat . Cook until they become golden brown in color. Drain them in some paper towel.
- In the same oil, add some curry leaves and fry till it becomes crispy. Add it to the fried peanuts.
- You can also bake the masala peanuts for a healthier option.Preheat the Oven to 350 F .Spread the peanuts evenly in a greased tray.Bake for about 15 minutes or until done .
- Once they are cooled. Store them in a air tight container.
- Tasty Masala Peanuts are ready.Serve it with Hot Tea!!!!!!!!!
If you find this post useful,Please pin it or share it in facebook / Whatsapp /Google+ . Also please share your suggestions and your valuable comments.It will motivate me and i feel very happy.Thank You