- To Pressure Cook
- To make cutlet
Mutton Cutlet Recipe :Cutlets are loved by all especially kids which is very easy to prepare.It is a great appetizer you can serve in parties.It is prepared with minced meat and potatoes.You can replace the mutton with veggies,meat,fish ,paneer,soya chunks,beef etc etc.
Other cutlet in our website are
- To Pressure Cook : In a pressure cooker, add the minced meat, ginger garlic paste, green chillies, salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, Coriander powder, garam masala powder, pepper powder, fennel powder and water.Pressure cook for 4 whistles.
- After the pressure is released, allow all the moisture to evaporate completely.
- To make chicken Cutlet:Heat a tbsp of Oil in a pan and temper it with mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Add the chopped onions and saute well. Add the cooked minced meat and mix well.
- To that, add chopped coriander leaves,Garam masala powder and mix well until everything combines well.Transfer it to a bowl.
- To that, add the cooked potatoes and combine everything together.
- Take a spoonful of mixture ,Roll it into a medium sized ball and flatten it between the palms to give it a cutlet shape.Similarly do it for the rest of the mixture.
- To Coat the cutlets:In a bowl,Break 2 Eggs,add some salt and pepper and beat it well.
- In another plate,take some bread crumbs.Now everything is ready.
- Dip the cutlets in beaten eggs and then coat them well into breadcrumbs.Make sure all the sides are coated well.Remove any excess bread crumbs as it spoils the oil.
- To Fry the Cutlets:Heat some Oil in a pan and fry the mutton cutlets until golden brown.Make sure ,you do it in medium heat.If the oil is too hot, then the outer layer will become dark and the cutlets wont taste good and if the oil is low then the cutlets will become soggy and it wont be crispy.
- Drain it from the Oil and your delicious cutlets are ready
- Serve it with Ketchup and Enjoy with hot coffee/Chai!!!