Mutton Karahi : Delicious and tender mutton karahi with Naan / Rotis is a best combination . The main thing is you have to slow cook the meat in the gravy, but if you are rushed on time, you can pressure cook to reduce the cooking time.Please do try this awesome gravy and share your feedback:)
- In a large pan / Kadai , heat 2 tbsp oil and 2 tbsp ghee.
- Add Ginger garlic paste and saute til raw smell goes.
- Add Mutton pieces and saute for about 5 minutes till the meat color changes to brown.
- Add finely chopped Onions, Chopped Tomatoes and the spices Turmeric powder, Kashmiri chilly powder, Coriander powder, cumin powder and required salt.Mix it well.
- Add a cup of water and mix well.cover and Cook for about 45 minutes till the meat becomes tender. The time varies depends, so cook the meat until tender and soft.
- Add the yogurt and mix well.Add 1/2 cup of water and mix well.Cover and simmer the gravy for another 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder, kasoori methi, Green chillies , julienned ginger and chopped Coriander leaves. Mix well.
- Delicious and spicy Mutton Karahi is ready. Serve it with Naan or Roti’s.