Mysore Bonda : It is very simple yet delicious recipe which you can prepare under 20 mins.It reuires very less ingredients.You could even add carrots, onions and chopped coconuts to it for extra taste.Do this simple and qucik evening snack and please share your feedback with us:)
- In a mixing bowl add maida/All purpose flour, rice flour, baking soda, salt, chopped green chillies, chopped ginger, cumin seeds, chopped coriander leaves, chopped curry leaves and curd/yogurt. Mix it well.
- Add reuired water to prepare a semi thick batter.Make sure there is no lumps.
- Allow it to rest for 15 mins.
- Heat some oil for frying .
- wet your hands with water and take a portion of batter and drop it in hot oil. Let it fry until golden.
- If the oil temperature is too low then the bondas will soak up a lot of oil and if the temperature is too high the outer of the bondas will get browned and it wont be cooked inside.
- Tasty evening snack mysore bonda is ready to be served with hot tea/coffee.