Onion Bonda : Onion bonda / vengaya bonda is a very tasty snack that you can make it very easily at home .Hot bondas with hot tea/ Coffee is a perfect choice for winter.Do try this simple tasty snack at home and share your feedback😊
- To Make bonda batter: In a bowl, add thinly sliced onions, chopped green chillies, finely chopped curry leaves, chopped Coriander leaves,minced ginger, required salt, garam masala powder,Kashmiri red chilly powder and hing.Mix it really well with your hands.
- To that, Add Besan flour,Rice flour and baking soda(OPTIONAL) and mix well.
- Add 2 tbsp of hot oil and mix well.
- Add about a tbsp of water(or even lesser) and mix well. It should be thick batter so that we can make round balls out of it.
- To Fry Bondas:Heat Oil for frying.
- Take a small portion and make balls out of it and drop it in hot oil.
- Fry this in medium heat, otherwise the inner part wont get cooked well.
- Now the crispy and tasty onion bondas are ready.Serve it with hot ginger tea / Coffee.