- To Make Orange Sauce
- For Garnishing
Cuisine: Indo-Chinese Cooking time: 45 mins Serving: 4 people
Orange Cauliflower : Very flavorful,Very Citrusy,Very Sweet recipe.This recipe is super simple to make and very worth trying in your own kitchen.Give it a try this awesome orange glazed cauliflower and am very sure ,you and your family will enjoy it .
Orange Chicken is a very popular dish from Panda Express.Here we are just replacing the chicken with Cauliflower.You can check the Orange Chicken recipe here
- Chop the Cauliflower into small florets and keep it aside.
- To prepare Batter:Take a cup of all purpose flour in a large bowl and Add water little by little and make it to a smooth batter.Add Required salt,pepper powder ,Chilli flakes and mix well.
- Add the Cauliflower florets to it and coat well with the batter.
- To Fry Cauliflower florets: Heat some Oil in a pan and fry the cauliflower florets in small batches.Drain it on paper towel.Set Aside.
- To Make Orange Sauce : In a pan, Add a tsp of Sesame Oil .Add minced garlic(garlic is important in the sauce,so dont skip it) and ginger and saute until nice aroma comes.
- Add Orange juice,Brown Sugar(or you can use white sugar or even honey instead), Chilli sauce,Soy sauce,Orange zest and mix well.Boil for a min.
- To that,Add Corn Starch Water (1 tsp cornstarch mixed in 3 tbsp Water) and stir for few minutes.Keep stirring until the sauce is thickened well.
- To Assemble:Add the prepared orange sauce over the cauliflower florets and toss well.
Sprinkle the top with Sesame Seeds and chopped green onions.
Serve it with Fried rice or noodles.Enjoy the delicious Orange Cauliflower !!!!