- To Blanch Spinach
- To Puree Spinach
- To Make Gravy
Palak paneer recipe : Palak paneer is a very healthy, creamy dish that is prepared with spinach puree and paneer cubes.There are lots of health benefits in spinach so it’s one of the best veggie that you can include in your diet. Another main ingredient in this recipe is Paneer which is a great source of protein. So this is a very healthy and tasty dish you should try it at your home.It goes well with rice, chapathi , parathas etc.Do try this at your home and share your feedback 🙂
- To Blanch Spinach:In a large pan,Boil some water .Add a tbsp of sugar to the water and stir well.Sugar helps in retaining the green color.
- Add the Spinach to the boiling water and allow it for 3 minutes in high heat.
- Immediately add the spinach in a bowl of ice cold water.
- To Puree Palak : In a blender ,Add the Blanched spinach ,ginger ,garlic and green chillies and grind it to a smooth paste.
- Keep the spinach puree aside.
- To Make the palak paneer gravy : In a pan,heat some butter.Temper it with bayleaf , Cinnamon Stick and cumin seeds.
- Add the chopped garlic and finely chopped onions and saute till it becomes soft.
- Add the pureed tomato and saute.
- Add the pureed palak , required water and stir well.
- Add the spices turmeric powder ,garam masala powder ,required salt and sugar.Stir well.
- Simmer for 5 minutes ,it has to cook and get thicken.
- Add the fresh cream and stir well.
- Add the paneer cubes and mix well.Cook for about 2 minute.
- Add the crushed kasurimethi and drizzle 1/2 lemon juice.
- Serve the palak paneer with chapathi / paratha or any flavored rice.Enjoyy!!!