- To Make Green Chutney
- To Make Batter
- Other Ingredients
Cuisine: Indian Cooking time: 25 mins Serving: 3 people
Stuffed Paneer Pakora / Paneer Bajji :Paneer slices stuffed with green chutney,dipped in besan flour batter and deep fried is a best perfect starter for the paneer lovers.It is crispy outside and soft inside ,these bajji’s are a good evening snack with a hot tea.Do try this and share your feedback.
- To Make Green Chutney : In a blender, Add Coriander leaves, Mint leaves, Ginger piece, Green chillies, Cumin powder, Chaat masala powder, Required Salt and 1/2 tbsp of water.Grind it to a smooth thick paste.Keep it aside.
- To stuff the Paneer :Cut the paneer block in to medium thick slices.Slit the paneer slice in middle leaving the other edge intact.
- Stuff the paneer slice with the green chutney .Keep it aside.
- To Make Batter : In a Bowl, Add Besan flour/Gram flour, Ajwain Seeds, Turmeric powder, Kashmiri Red Chilly powder, Garam masala powder, Ginger garlic paste, Required Salt and Baking soda(Optional).
- Add water gradually and make it to a smooth thick batter.
- To Make Bajji : In a pan, heat some Oil for frying .Dip the stuffed paneer in the batter and drop carefully into the hot Oil.
- Fry until it becomes golden brown.
- Sprinkle some Chaat masala on the top.
- Serve hot with Tomato Sauce and Green chutney.Enjoyyy with hot tea/ Coffee!!!