- To Marinate the chicken
- To saute veggies
- To prepare sauce
Pineapple Chicken: Sweet,tangy and flavorful chicken recipe.Its very simple to make and you will love every bite of it.The pineapple chunks in this taste juicy, flavorful and taste amazing .This recipe is very worth trying in your own kitchen.Give it a try and am very sure you and your family will enjoy it.
- To Marinate the chicken: Clean and cut the boneless chicken into cubes.
- In a large bowl,Add the cleaned chicken, Salt, Pepper, Kashmiri Red chilly powder(which gives nice red color), Ginger garlic paste, All purpose flour, Corn flour, Chilly sauce and a egg.Mix well.Allow it to rest for about 30 minutes.
- To fry the Chicken:Heat oil for deep frying.Fry the chicken pieces on medium heat until golden brown.Drain and set aside.Fry the remaining chicken pieces in regular batches.Drain and set aside.
- To Saute Veggies: In a pan, heat some Oil and add chopped garlic and saute for a minute.
- To that, Add cubed Onions, Cubed bell peppers and chopped pineapple chunks and saute well for two minutes.Transfer to a bowl and Keep it aside
- To prepare Sauce : In the same pan, Add the pineapple juice, Brown sugar, Vinegar, Soy sauce, Chilli flakes, salt, Corn flour water ( 1 tbsp corn flour mixed in 1/2 cup water).Keep stirring until the sauce thickens.
- Then add the fried chicken pieces and saute until the chicken pieces coated well with the sauce.
- Add the sauteed veggies and mix well.
- Garnish with spring onions.
- Tasty pineapple chicken is ready.Enjoy with rice or noodles !!!