- Rava / Sooji / Semolina - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 3/4 cup or as per taste
- Water - 2 cups
- Pineapple Chunks - 1/2 cup
- Ghee - 2 tbsp + 1 tsp to roast rava
- Yellow Food Colour - a pinch(Optional)
- Cardamom Powder - 1 tsp
- Roasted Nuts
- Heat a tsp of Ghee in a pan and add the sooji and roast till nice aroma comes out,transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- In a pan,add 2 cups of water and food coloring (Optional) and Allow the water to boil.
- Add the roasted rava and stir it well.Cover and cook it in low heat.
- Add the pineapple chunks and stir well.Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add in sugar and mix well,now it will start loosen keep stirring continuously till it gets thick.
- Add in ghee and mix well.Now add in Cardamom powder and the roasted nuts (Here i have used Cashews and Black Raisins).Mix well
- Once the mixture leaves the sides of the pan without sticking,switch off the heat.
- Serve it warm.
- If you want, you can add pineapple essence but I didn’t add as I loved the natural pineapple flavor itself.
- Add sugar only after rava is cooked.
- Food color is totally Optional.
If you find this post useful,Please pin it or share it in facebook / Whatsapp /Google+ . Also please share your suggestions and your valuable comments.It will motivate me and i feel very happy.Thank You