- To grind coarsely
- To make puree
- To temper
Pineapple Rasam : It is a very unique, tasty and flavorful rasam recipe and it is very easy to prepare. If you love the pineapple flavor and taste ,you will definetly love this rasam. Definetly do a try and share your feedback
- In a blender, Add peppercorns, cumin seeds, Garlic pods and few curry leaves. Grind it to a coarse mix. Keep it aside.
- In a Blender, Add a cup of pineapple and tomato and grind it to a smooth puree. Keep it aside.
- In a large bowl, Add the pureed pineapple tomato, Pepper garlic cumin mixture, Turmeric powder, Required Salt and a cup of water. Mix it well and keep it aside.
- In a pan, Heat 1/2 tbsp of oil .Temper it with mustard seeds, urad dal, Channa dal, Dried Red Chillies, Curry leaves and hing .
- Add in pineapple chunks and tomato and saute well until it become mushy.
- Add the mixed masala items ,required water to adjust its consistency and bring it to boil.
- Add in the cooked toor dal, lots of Chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Don’t boil after adding the toor dal.
- When it starts to froth, Switch off the heat.
- Enjoy it with hot rice and appalam along with other poriyals/ curry. !!!