- Potatoes - 3
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Dry red chillies - 2
- curry leaves
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Kashmiri chilly powder - 1 tsp
- Sambar powder - 1 tbsp
Potato fry is a spicy side dish recipe wich can be prepared very quickly with just few ingredients. It is loved by all ages of people . Do try this recipe and share how it turned out:)
- In a pan,heat some oil .Temper it with mustard seeds, cumin seeds, dry red chillies and curry leaves. Add diced potato and saute for 5 mins in high heat.
- Aftertat cover and cook for 5 to 8 mins.
- Add turmeric powder,Kashmiri chilly powder, sambar powder and salt. Mix well.
- Saute for 5 mins. Tasty potato fry is ready.