- Prawns / Shrimp -1 lb
- Ginger garlic paste-1 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1 tsp
- Chilly Powder-3 tsp
- Coriander powder-2 tsp
- Pepper powder-1 tsp
- Garam masala powder-1 tsp
- Required salt
- Oil-4 tbsp
- Onion-1/2 thinly sliced
- Curry leaves
- Green Chillies-5
This Spicy Prawns fry is very easy to prepare and it taste awesome. It can be served as an appetizer or as an accompaniment to ghee rice .It is a treat for all prawns lovers. Do try this and you will surely love this spicy prawns fry.
- In a bowl,take the cleaned prawns.To that add ginger garlic paste,turmeric powder,chilly powder,coriander powder,garam masala,pepper powder and required salt and marinate for about 15 minutes
- In a pan,add the marinated prawns.Cover and cook the prawns without adding water.The prawns will cook in its own water.Cook until all moisture evaporates completely.
- In a pan,add oil ,curry leaves and green chillies and sauté for a minute
- Add sliced onions and sauté until translucent
- Add the cooked prawns and roast it for few minutes in the oil.
- Spicy Prawns Fry is Done.Enjoyyy!!!!