Rava dosa is a very popular and tasty South Indian Breakfast which is very easy to prepare. It is very tasty, crispy and instant and no need of prior planning.So try this at your home and definitely you will like it.
- In a large Bowl, add Rava / Sooji , Rice Flour,All Purpose Flour ,Chopped Ginger,Chopped Onions, Chopped Coriander Leaves ,Chopped curry leaves , Cumin Seeds ,Pepper Powder and Required Salt.
- Add water to make a very thin batter.The batter should be in running consistency. Then only your dosa will come thin and lacy. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.After 10 minutes,check the batter,it would become slightly thick .So add needed water and check whether the batter is thin.
- Heat a dosa pan. It should be really hot. Drizzle some oil and pour the watery batter.Don’t pour batter over and over,just one layer.
- Add a tsp of oil/ ghee over it. Let it cook in medium flame until the dosa browns to a golden colour.
- Fold the dosa and serve hot with Chutney and sambar.