- Rava / Sooji /Semolina - 1 Cup
- Sugar - 3/4
- Grated coconut - 1/4 cup
- Ghee - 2 tbsp
- Cashewnuts - 20
- Raisins - 15
- Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
- Warm milk - 3 tbsp or as needed
Rava Ladoo Recipe :This is the most simplest and the easiest festive sweet recipe and it is made with very few ingredients Rava , Coconut, Ghee, sugar and nuts.So try this recipe next time and share your feedback.
- Add Ghee in a pan,Once it is melted ,add cashews and roast until golden color .
- Then add some raisins and roast until they are ballooned.
- To that ,Add grated coconut and saute for a minute.Do it in low flame.
- Add Rava / Sooji / Semolina and roast it until you feel the nice aroma of the rava.It will take about 5 minutes.
- Add sugar to it and mix until the sugar is well combined with the rava.
- Add Cardamon powder to it and mix well.Switch off the heat and allow the mixture to become warm.
- Add the warm milk and mix well. If you are unable to make ladoos,add little more milk as needed.
- Take some portion of the mixture and shape it into ladoo shape .
- Delicious Rava ladoos are ready.Enjoyy!!!