- Drumstick leaves-1 ½ cup
- Eggs- 2
- Shallots-10 finely chopped
- Chilly powder-1 tsp
- Grated coconut-1 tbsp
- Required salt
- Oil-1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds-1 tsp
- Urad dal-1/2 tsp
- Channa dal-1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves-few
This recipe is very healthy one and very simple to prepare.This recipe is a great way to make your kids to eat this healthy spinach.My Kid love this dish and so I use to make this often.
Drumstick leaves are highly nutritious,excellent source of beta-carotene, Vitamin C, protein, iron, and potassium.Women’s must recipe as they give lot of iron and calcium. It is the most recommended spinach variety as it cures most of the diseases related to eyes,bones ,heart etc.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds,urad dal,channa dal and curry leaves
- Add Chopped Shallots and saute for a minute.
- Add the chopped drumstick leaves and sauté for few minutes
- Add required salt,chilly powder and sauté them well.
- Add the eggs and scramble them.
- Tasty Poriyal is ready!!!