Semiya Kesari / Vermicelli kesari:It is a simple recipe which is prepared with semiya / vermicelli and sugar and even beginners can do it perfectly.This dessert we can make it in very less time with basic ingredients.do try this and share your valuable feedback:)
You may also like
- In a pan,heat some ghee . When it is hot, Add in cashews and raisinss and fry them till it is golden. Once it is fried,transfer them to a bowl and set aside.
- In the remaining ghee, add in the semiya/ Vermicelli and roast them till you get nice aroma and it turns golden.If you do not roast the semiya until golden brown then it will get sticky .so dont skip roasting.Transfer to a bowl.
- In the pan, add water and allow it to boil. Add saffron and roasted semiya and cook until all the water is absorbed.
- To that, add the sugar and mix well.Allow it to cook until all the water is absorbed.
- Add the cardamom powder and roasted nuts to it and mix well.
- Tasty semiya kesari is ready.
- If you do not roast the semiya until golden brown then it will get sticky .so dont skip roasting.