- To Make Orange Sauce
- For Garnishing
Spicy Orange Chicken Wings: Spicy and Sweet flavoured sauce tossed with Crispy chicken Wings is absolutely delicious and it is worth trying in your kitchen .Give it a try and am very sure you and your family will enjoy it .
- To Bake / Fry Chicken Wings: Clean the chicken wings and pat dry them well with kitchen towel.
- In a mixing bowl, toss chicken wings with oil, salt, pepper and chilly powder. Sprinkle some flour and coat them well in the chicken wings. Arrange the wings evenly in a tray with some space between them.
- Bake at 400 F for about 30 to 40 mts in a pre-heated Oven.
- You can also deep fry the chicken wings instead of baking them.
- To Make Sauce: In a pan, Add Orange juice, chopped garlic, chopped ginger, orange zest, vinegar, Soy Sauce, Honey, Chilly Sauce, Corn flour water(1/2 tbsp mixed in ¼ Cup water)
- Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Lower the heat to medium and let it simmer, stirring often occasionally, until glossy and thickened.
- Once the wings are done, toss them in the orange sauce.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and chopped spring onions.
- Serve it with Fried rice or noodles. Enjoy the delicious Spicy Orange Chicken Wings.
If you find this post useful, Please pin it or share it in Facebook / WhatsApp /Google+ . Also please share your suggestions and your valuable comments. It will motivate me and i feel very happy. Thank You