- To Make Strawberry syrup
- To Make whipped Cream
- Other Ingredients
Strawberry Mousse : It is a pretty simple dessert that is great for parties and also it is a refreshing summertime dessert. you can do it super quick and it taste absolutely delicious. Do try this dessert and share your valuable feedback:)
- To Make Strawberry syrup:In a blender, Add chopped strawberries, Sugar and water and grind it to smooth puree.
- Strain it using a fine strainer to remove the seeds.
- In a pan, Add the strained pureed strawberries and mix well. Boil it for 3 to 5 minutes.switch off the heat.
- In a bowl, Add the unflavored gelatin in cool water and add it to the boiled syrup.Mix it until it dissolves completely.I have added directly in the strawberry syrup.If you add the gelatin directly, mix it immediately until it dissolves completely.Keep it aside and allow it to cool completely.
- To Make whipped Cream: In a large bowl, Add a cup of cold heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and mix well.
- Beat it using a electric mixer, until it forms a soft peak.
- To that, gradually add the prepared strawberry syrup and fold it gently.Keep it in refrigerator until use.
- To Assemble :Crush some cookies and keep it aside.I have used good day cookies. You can also use some cake of your choice or brownies.
- In a glass, spread a layer of crushed cookies/ Cake pieces, then a layer of prepared whipped cream.
- Then a layer of strawberry syrup and some chopped Chocolate.
- Garnish it with Strawberry. Refrigerate for about 2 to 3 hours and then serve
- You can skip gelatin. Gelatin gives a texture to the mousse.Even without adding gelatin,you can get a better texture too.
- You can try with Raspberry or blueberry too.
- You can store the remaining strawberry syrup in the refrigerator for future use.