Tandoori Gobi / Gobi Tikkas : It is a super delicious starter recipe that is very easy to make.You can try the same with Paneer cubes, mushrooms, boiled potatoes.Do try this recipe and share your feedback:)
Other Recipes you might like
- To Blanch Cauliflower : In a large pan,boil some water.Add salt to it and add the cauliflower florets.Allow it for 3 to 5 mins.Drain it completely.Keep it aside
- To Marinate : In a large bowl, Add Hung Curd(Thick curd/greek yogurt), Ginger garlic paste, Turmeric powder, Kashmiri Chilly powder, Coriander powder, Cumin powder, Garam masala powder, Kasoori methi(dried fenugreek leaves), half lemon juice, salt and Oil.Mix it well.
- Add the blanched cauliflower florets and mix well,Allow it to rest for 30 mts to 1 hr
- Before grilling, Add Corn flour/ Rice flour over it and mix it well.It will give a nice coating/Crunch to the cauliflower.
- To Grill/ Bake: Preheat the Oven to 400 F.
- Arrange the marinated gobi pieces on a tray.
- Bake it for 20 to 25 mins until it turns golden brown.Flip it to the other side inbetween.
- Once done,sprinkle chaat masala over the gobi pieces,
- Serve it with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
- If you dont have Oven, you can grill them in grilling pan / Frying pan.
- Use Thick Yogurt / Hung Yogurt for the marination.Otherwise the marinade becomes watery and it wont coat the vegetables.
- To Make Hung Yogurt / Thick Curd, Pour the yogurt in a strainer and leave it for about an hr .It will be thick after an hour.Use that for marination.